Monday 6 February 2012

Questionnaire

This is a copy of the questionnaire I created to help me understand what group/bracket of audience I was aiming for:



Who listens to country music?

1.    Are you male or female?
___________
2.    How old are you?
 ___________
3.    What would you say is your hobby? __________________________________
4.    Do you like country music?
 ___________
5.    If yes, why?
 ___________________________________________________

Thank you for completing the questionnaire!

 




 And here are my results...

My questionnaire results revealed that mostly all interest in country music was related to a person’s hobby or family/background, and if that was not the reason for them liking country music it was because they thought it was a “popular” and “fun” genre. They also revealed...



No comments:

Post a Comment